Boeing Fibreglass Trailers are designed for fibreglass boats between 4.8m to 7.2m are assembled with a “V guide” attached. This is useful when retrieving the boat, as it gives a larger area for the boat to intercept, greatly lowering the risk of missing that first keel roller.
Once on the first keel roller, most boaties find that its “straight up the middle”. However, if that’s not the case because you get knocked of centre by the tide or passing ferry then we’ve got you covered there too with “V Slides” that reside on the second or third cross members of the trailer that also help the boat to stay on centre.
All Boeing boat trailers are built with rolled side rails and cross members, giving it sleek lines to compliment the shape of your boat.
The details we didn’t miss:
- Australian Steel for Zinc Adhesion.
- Australian Galvanising for Rust Protections.
- Fully Welded “A” frame for Reliability.
- Fully Welded Components.
- 2.5mm Thick RHS Steel minimum for Frame.
- Double Keel Rollers to Help Distribute Weight.
- Adjustable Suspension Positioning for Correct Tow Ball Weight.
- Transom Tie Down Points for Safety.
- Rear V Guide for ease of retrieval.
- Gusseted Frame to Add Strength.
- Salt Water drain holes.
A picture is worth a thousand words, so here are the trailers.